By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
DicksonOne Account Features
This article applies to these plans:
About DicksonOne Account Features
- DicksonOne is a cloud based software application that offers flexibility to users as well as security features to ensure that your account is secured.
- Unlimited users can be created and assigned to various administrative rights as needed.
- There is no limit to the amount of devices that you can have on a DicksonOne Account.
Security Features:Go to Manage > Account on DicksonOne to review Security Settings You can use Security Settings to match your IT requirements or you can also configure Single Sign On (SSO) on your account.
Control User Access Based on Location and Permissions:When inviting new users to join your account, you will determine the locations the user should have access to as well as the permission level.
- No Access will prevent the user from accessing or seeing the specific location
- Ready Only will allow the user to view the location and the devices for the location and this ability will allow the user to view/comment on alarms, create exports and reports, but cannot manage anything within the location
- Manage will allow the user to have manage access to the location in which the user will have administrative permissions to add devices, ad users, configure alarms, etc.
Add Unlimited Devices:
- There is no restriction to the amount of devices that can be added to a DicksonOne account.
- The amount of devices allowed to an account is determined by the subscription plan the account is on.
- To upgrade to the next subscription, please contact us at support@DicksonOne.com or 630.643.3747