By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
What Operating Systems do I need to run DicksonOne?
What Operation Systems do I need to run DicksonOne?
- There are no Operating System requirements needed to access DicksonOne
- DicksonOne is a Cloud Web Application that can be accessed on any browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and others from a computer, tables and smartphones
- The DWE DicksonOne Devices require users to download a free network configuration app available on DicksonOne.com
Accessing DicksonOneGo to DicksonOne.com/login
- Users will be required to login in with an Email and Password
Network Configuration App for DWE Devices Required:If you are using DicksonOne Touchscreen Devices, you do NOT have to download the Network Configuration App
- Go to DicksonOne.com/network-configuration-app
- Select the correct download (MacOS or Windows)