By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Suspend a User
About Suspending a User
- Suspending a user from DicksonOne will prevent the user from being able to log into the account and view any information.
- This can provide temporary suspension as needed where the suspend feature can be turned on/off for a specific user.
How to Suspend a User
Suspend a User one by one:Go to DicksonOne.com > Manage > Users
- In the Users and Contacts page, click on the Kebab menu in a user card
- Click Edit on the user wish you to suspend.
Suspending will prevent access to DicksonOne:
- Click on the Sliding Toggle under Make this contact a user? This will remove the user from having any access to your DicksonOne account
- Click Submit