By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Export the Device Data
About Exporting Device Data
- The data that is collected by each individual logger can be exported to a CSV file so you can view it, store it, or distribute it via an Excel file.
How to Export the Device Data
To export data to Excel:Filter the data to the precise range you would like to export. You can do that one of two ways:
- Use the preset date range toggles at the bottom of the graph.
- Click the box with date and time to select a specific start and stop date; you can also use the sliding bars to adjust the start/stop time as well.
- Click the Export button on the bottom right corner of the graph.
- You can also adjust the date range again from the Export pop-up.
- Confirm by clicking Export at the bottom right corner of the pop-up module.
- Within a few seconds you should receive an email from email@example.com with a .zip file attached. Inside the .zip file will be the data you exported, in CSV format.
- If you did not receive the file, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved senders list and export the file again.
- To export a file again, go to the Manage > Device Exports.
- This will take you to a list of all your past data exports. Scan the list and fine the name of the file you want to export again. Click the Download button to resend the link to the file.