This article applies to these plans:
How to modify your logger/repeater network structure
Some of the early manual editions contained an error. Please follow the steps below:
- From the status screen, right click on the target logger/repeater and select edit. If you are in the setup screen, double click on logger or repeater to edit.
- The edit logger/repeater window will pop up.
- Change the setting way to Near and change the status to Inactive.
- Save changes and turn off logger/repeater.
- Open edit logger/repeater window again for same logger.
- Change setting way to Near and change connect via from Receiver to the target repeater.
- Change status to Active.
- Click on save changes and start.
- A window will pop up, turn on Unit and click OK. Turn on logger/repeater and press OK.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or