This article applies to these plans:
Device and Outages FAQs
The devices will continue to collect readings. Once the devices are connected to the internet the data will be stored data will be transmitted to DicksonOne.
- The Ethernet or WiFi chip will be turned off to conserve battery life
- The Devices will continue to record data on the Devices battery backup
- The DWE Devices are spec’d to 1 week of battery backup
- The Touchscreen Devices (TWE/TWP_ are spec’d to 70 hours of battery backup
- Once the Devices have established power (AC power) again, the data will begin to be transmitted automatically to DicksonOne
- We recommend taking advantage of Not Reporting Alarms to receive alerts when the Devices are not connecting to the Internet of when the Devices lose power
The devices will continue to collect data. Once the network connection is regained, the devices will automatically transmit the data to DicksonOne automatically. We recommend taking advantage of Not Reporting Alarms to receive alerts when the devices are not connecting to the Internet of when the devices lose power.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or