- Alarm Type Audio/Visual Alarms: High/Low Temperatures. Email/Text Alarms: High/Low, Low Battery, Calibration Due, Lost Communication
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Logger only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -22.0 to 122.0F (-30.0 to 50.0C)
- Antenna Type Internal
- Approvals RoHS, FCC Part 15 Compliance, CE
- Battery Backup 4 AA Batteries
- Battery Life (Avg) 6 Months (at 2 Minute Sample Rate in Moderate Conditions)
- Cable Details USB – Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Cable Length 6.0ft
- Calibration Options N100 , N300, N400, & N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature, CH2: Temperature
- Data Capacity 32,000 (16,000 per channel)
- Digital Display Yes
- Dimensions 1.7 x 4.25 x 4.25in
- Download Type Wireless
- Enclosure Black; ABS Plastic Clam Shell
- IP Rating 21
- Included Accessories USB Cable, AC Adapter, 1-Probe with Glycol Bottle, 4 AA Batteries, Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mount (With Keyhole)
- Note on Alarm Type All alarm conditions will generate a pop-up notification in the Dickson WiZARD Software. Text/Email notification available with use of WiZARD SECURE Software.
- Notes The WT430 Logger reads temperature and sends data back to the Receiver at regular intervals.
WT430 – 2.4 GHz Wireless Vaccine Temperature Data Logger
Place these data loggers throughout your facility and receive all data automatically at your PC. No retrieving data from loggers, no hard wiring loggers back to your PC. This is the easiest and most cost-effective way to create a scalable monitoring network.
One thermistor probe with attached glycol bottle
Email and Text alerts available
Eliminates the need to change charts and pens
Vaccine data is wirelessly downloaded to your computer
Loggers continue to log in the event of a power outage