By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
WT430 - 2.4 GHz Wireless Vaccine Temperature Data Logger
- Alarm Type Audio/Visual Alarms: High/Low Temperatures. Email/Text Alarms: High/Low, Low Battery, Calibration Due, Lost Communication
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Logger only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -22.0 to 122.0F (-30.0 to 50.0C)
- Antenna Type Internal
- Approvals RoHS, FCC Part 15 Compliance, CE
- Battery Backup 4 AA Batteries
- Battery Life (Avg) 6 Months (at 2 Minute Sample Rate in Moderate Conditions)
- Cable Details USB – Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Cable Length 6.0ft
- Calibration Options N100 , N300, N400, & N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature, CH2: Temperature
- Data Capacity 32,000 (16,000 per channel)
- Digital Display Yes
- Dimensions 1.7 x 4.25 x 4.25in
- Download Type Wireless
- Enclosure Black; ABS Plastic Clam Shell
- IP Rating 21
- Included Accessories USB Cable, AC Adapter, 1-Probe with Glycol Bottle, 4 AA Batteries, Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mount (With Keyhole)
- Note on Alarm Type All alarm conditions will generate a pop-up notification in the Dickson WiZARD Software. Text/Email notification available with use of WiZARD SECURE Software.
- Notes The WT430 Logger reads temperature and sends data back to the Receiver at regular intervals.
No longer available