By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
SP175 - Temperature Data Logger
- Alarm Type LED Indicator; Visual
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing (Logger only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -10.0 to 176.0F (-23.0 to 80.0C)
- Battery Life (Avg) 1 Year
- Cable Details USB – Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Cable Length 6.0ft
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400, N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature (external; KTC) CH2: Temperature (internal)
- Data Capacity 32,512
- Delayed Start Yes
- Dimensions 0.9 x 2.1 x 3.1in
- Download Time 1 Minute
- Download Type USB
- IP Rating 20
- Included Accessories CR2450 Lithium Battery, Quick Start Guide and 4′ Bead-Wire Probe. *Software is not included.
- Minimum Software Version Required 10.0
- PC Requirements Microsoft Windows 98 or better; 16 MB RAM, 1 free USB root hub, CD drive, VGA monitor or better
- Power Source CR2450 Lithium Battery (User Replaceable)
- Power Status Indicator LED Indicator
- Remote Sensor Length 4
- Remote Sensor Type 1 K T/C with Mini Connector
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 1 second to 24 hour intervals, in 1 second increments).
- Software Options A016, A026
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from -22.0 to 122.0F [External Sensor] 3.8F Remaining (+/-1.0C from -30.0 to 50.0C [External Sensor] 2.1C Remaining)
- Temperature Range -300.0 to 2000.0F (-185.0 to 1100.0C)
- Temperature Sensor Type Thermistor/Thermocouple
- Unit Weight 1 lb
- Units/Pkg 1
- Warranty 12-Month Limited
No longer available