By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Using Ethernet or POE
About Ethernet or Power Over Ethernet
- TWE and TWP Devices are both compatible with Ethernet or WiFi
- The TWP features the ability to take advantage of using Power Over Ethernet (POE) to power the device and use ethernet to connect to DicksonOne
How to Switch to Ethernet
Turnning Ethernet On:
- Go to the Device's Settings and click on Network Settings (WiFi Icon) on the left
- Then click on WiFi under Network Adapter
- Once the pop up screen pops up, click Ethernet
- The Device must reboot to apply the settings
- WiFi will be turned off
- The Network Status and information will be provided on the Screen and updated once the device is connected to Ethernet
Ethernet or POE
To do that thing, you do this other thing.
- To use Ethernet or POE, plug the Ethernet cord into the Ethernet Jack