By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Home Screen:Once the device is powered on, it will automatically go to the Home Screen
- An overview of the Home Screen will display the Device's name at the top, the graph will be displayed and at the data timestamp will show up on the top left
- The graph can be set to display the most recent 1hr of data and or the Average, Min/Max are displayed
- A snapshot can be taken of the device graph if there is a USB stick plugged into the left-side of the device
- The Settings icon will take you to more pages on the device
Information Screen:The screen will display general information for a device.
- Provides you the Model type which is TWE or TWP
- The serial number should also match to the one found on the back of the device
- Firmware Version will be displayed and can be updated via USB Stick
- MAC Address
- The attached Sensor Pods will be displayed
- Corresponding Channels to each sensor pod that is connected
General Settings:The screen will be primarily grayed out as the General Settings for a device are controlled through DicksonOne online.
- The time format can be set to 12 hours or 24 hours
- Screen Saver can be Disabled or set to a time frame
- The Brightness on the screen can be adjusted by sliding the toggle left and right as desired
- The Home icon will appear on the top right on all the screens which will take you home to display the Device Graph
Graph:The graph screen allows you to configure different ways that data will be displayed on the main Home Screen.
- Determine if the display should be in Graph format or Text
- Display Statistics can be on or off
- Vertical Scale Auto can be on or turn off to adjust the Temp Max, RH% Max and inWC Max
- Displays the channels that are on the device and only two channels can be displayed on the graph and be in ON position
- To display a channel turn on by sliding the ON/OFF toggle
- To display the channel's Min/Max turn it on by sliding the ON/OFF toggle
- To view more channels on the device use the right and left scroll arrows
Network Settings:The Network Settings Screen is important to users on how you connect the Device to the internet either via WiFi or Ethernet to DicksonOne.
- DicksonOne Settings in which they can be Enabled and can turn HTTPS ON or OFF
- Adapter Settings will display WiFi
- If using Ethernet on the device, click on WiFi and change the setting to Ethernet as the device can only use one setting or the other
- The Device Code is displayed which is used to register the device to DicksonOne
- IP Settings provides IP info
- Scan to connect to a Network
- A selected SSID will be provided if Scan is used or can be manually provided if hidden
- Connect and Disconnect button