By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
- An overview of the Home Screen will display the Device's name at the top, the graph will be displayed and at the data timestamp will show on the top left
- The graph can be set to display the most recent 1hr of data or a different range
- The Average, Min/Max are displayed
- A snapshot can be taken of the device graph if there via USB stick plugged into the left-side of the device
- The Settings icon will take you to more pages on the device
- Provides you the Model type which is TSB or TWE/P if it is a DicksonOne enabled device
- The serial number should also match the serial number found on back of the device
- Firmware Version will be displayed and the newest firmware version can be viewed by going to www.dicksonone.com/change_logs
- The attached Sensor will be displayed
- Corresponding Channels to each sensor that is connected will be displayed
General Settings Screen:
- The Touchscreen Device allows you to name your device
- The time format can be set to 12 hours or 24 hours
- Options for Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Overwrite deletion of data when the device is full is optional
- The Sample Rate is how often the device will collect a sample point of data and this will also capture the Storage Capacity based on the Sample Rate
- The Time Zone can be selected as desired
- Verify the Date / Time is correct or adjust as needed
- Daylight Savings Time can be activated
- Screen Saver can be Disabled or set to a time frame
- The Brightness on the screen can be adjusted by sliding the toggle left and right as desired
- The Home icon will appear on all the screens which will take you home to display the Device Graph
The graph screen allows you to configure different ways for data to be displayed on the main Home Screen.
- Determine if the display should be in Graph format or Text
- Display Statistics can be on or off
- Vertical Scale Auto allows you to automatically scale the Y-axis based on the data or manually set the min/max values for the variables monitored
- Displays the channels that your logger is collecting data for
- Determine which channels to display on the home screen (maximum of 2 can be displayed, but all connected channels are recorded)
- To display the channel's Min/Max turn it on by sliding the ON/OFF toggle
- To view more channels on the device use the right and left scroll arrows
Network Settings Screen:The Network Settings Screen is used for the TWE/TWP touchscreen devices that connect to DicksonOne.com. To learn more about DicksonOne, please visit DicksonData.com/DicksonOne.
Alarms Screen:The Alarms screen allows you to create Alarms for the Channels that are connected to the device
- Enable the alarm (up to two per channel or one high and one low per channel)
- Select an above or below condition to trigger the alarm
- Set the value the reading must be above or below in order to trigger the alarm
- Enable the audible alarm if desired (if disabled, a message will still appear on the screen)
Calibration Screen:The Calibration Screen will display the sensors that have been calibrated by Dickson
- Determine a calibration interval
- An audible alarm can sound when the Sensors are due for calibration
- Information regarding the channel's calibration
Stored Data:Stored Data allows you to download the data from the device using USB and/or also delete the tablet data.
- Plug in a USB flash drive and hit the Save to USB button
- Select the desired export format from
- CSV (All Channels on This Device) - this option will export all stored channels on the device including those from old replaceable sensors (if the device wasn’t cleared) in a CSV format.
- CSV (Connected Channels) - this option will export only the stored channels for the replaceable sensors currently connected to the device in a CSV format.
- DicksonWare - this option exports a file with all stored channels on the device including those from old replaceable sensors (if the device wasn’t cleared), is compatible with the DicksonWare software and maintains 21CFR11 compliance.