By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Review and Acknowledge Alarm Alerts
About Alarm Alerts
- In your account, you can review, acknowledge, and add comments to your current and historical alerts.
- Alerts are the result of triggered alarms, which will be captured in the Alerts and Events pages of your account.
- Alert notifications will be delivered to users via email, text message, and/or phone call based on the alarm configurations.
- Alerts are categorized as either warning alerts or excursion alerts based on the alarm configurations.
Reviewing, Acknowledging and Commenting
Reviewing AlertsThe count of active alerts will be highlighted on the dashboard in the active excursions and warnings tiles. You can get to the alert pages by clicking on either the excursion or warning tiles or by clicking into Alerts pages on the left navigation bar.
- You have the ability to show/hide the filters on the top right to filter out specific alerts
- Current alerts will remain in current status until the alarm conditions get cleared when conditions go back to normal
- Alert history will capture all historical alerts