By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Exporting Data from the RF Logger
About Exporting Data from the RF Logger
- A USB OTG cable is required to export data from the RF logger
- Be sure that the USB flash drive does NOT contain any firmware file
- You will configure the loggers export data settings via DicksonOne.com
How to Export Data from the RF Logger
Configuring Data Export SettingsGo to DicksonOne.com and navigate to a Device’s Settings page to configure the data export settings.
- You can choose whether for the device to export all data since it started logging (slower) or data since the last export (faster) when a USB memory stick is connected.
- You will also determine the export format to be in CSV, LOJ or Both.
Export the Data From the Logger via USB
- Connect the USB flash drive to the OTG cable
- Plug the OTG cable into the logger's micro USB port while powered on
- A download icon will appear on the device screen and flash until the export is complete