By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
DicksonWare Always Opens
About DicksonWare Always Open
- When you turn your computer on or login, DicksonWare may continue to launch and open at the time of starting up
- This article explains how to turn off DicksonWare as part of your startup app list
How to Turn Off DicksonWare on the Startup App List
Section 1:Go to the Start Menu and look for Settings
- Click Settings in the start menu
- On the left navigation bar click Startup
- Scroll through the Startup Apps and find DicksonWare 2.0
- Click on the On/Off toggle to turn Off
Section 2:If you are on a different version of Windows, the screen may look different.
- You will want to go to the Start Menu and go to Settings
- Look for Startup or Startup Apps
- Location DicksonWare 2.0 throughout the apps that are listed
- You may have to uncheck the box instead or click on it and select Disable