By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Create a Template from an Existing Device’s Alarm
This article applies to these plans:
CompliantIf you have previously created a set of notifications for a device that can be applied to new or future devices it is possible to create a template based off of that existing alarm. You may also want to reference: Create a Custom Alarm Create an Alarm Template Apply an Alarm Template to a Device
How to Create a Template from an Existing Alarm
- From a device page, Click the Alarm Icon
- Click Edit Alarm within the alarm you wish to use
- Check the box Make this a reusable template
- Check the box Make this a reusable template.
- You will then be prompted to name the alarm template
- To finish click Save Alarm. Once saved you will be able to find and apply the template under Manage > Alarm Templates