Create a Not Reporting Alarm
This article applies to these plans:
About Not Reporting Alarms
- Not reporting alarms are used to alert users that DicksonOne is no longer receiving data from a device.
- Reasons that may trigger a Not Reporting alert are a power outage as the devices utilize AC power to communicated to DicksonOne, a network outage as an internet connection is required for the devices to communicate to DicksonOne, all sensor pods are unplugged from a device, and/or a device malfunction.
How to Create a Not Reporting Alarm
- Within a device click the Alarm Icon or on Alarms
- Click Add a New Alarm
- Under Set Your Condition > Select a Channel pick the Device
- Choose an existing escalation policy or create a new one
- If applicable you can save the Not Reporting alarm as a reusable template
- Click Save Alarm to finish and apply the alarm to your device