By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Audible Alarm on the Device
About Audible Alarms
- When alarms are created on Touchscreen devices, users have the ability to activate an audible alarm on the device
- The audible alarm will sound on the physical device (make a buzz noice) that can be snoozed after it is triggered
- The audible alarm is activated on the device for Touchscreens and activate on DicksonOne.com for the TWE/TWP devices
What Happens when the Audible Alarm is Triggered?
Triggered Alarm:When an Alarm is triggered on the device, it will appear on the Home Screen and if an Audible Alarm is activated, the device will also sound.
- The sensor pod for which the audible alarm was triggered for will appear in the middle of the screen
- When there is an active alarm on the device, the Alarm icon at the top right-hand side of the screen will flash (this includes all alarms rather if they are audible or not)
- To snooze the sound on the device, click on the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen
Activate the Audible Alarm on a TSB:To learn more on how to create Alarms on your TSB Device, please visit TSB Alarms.
- Slide the toggle under Audible Alarm when creating an alarm on the TSB device to activate the Audible Alarm
- Once an alarm is triggered, the device will sound
Activate the Audible Alarm on a TWE or TWP:To learn more on how to activate the Audible Alarm on DicksonOne, please visit Alarm and Alert Options.
- To activate the Audible Alarm when creating alarms in DicksonOne.com, slide the toggle under Audible Alarm and determine the delay by inputing the number of readings