By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Add or Remove Reference Lines
About Adding/Deleting Reference Lines
- As part of best practices, we recommend that Reference Lines are added when building a Custom Alarm so that the Reference Line is tied to an Excursion threshold or Warning threshold.
- Reference lines can help provide a visual on graphs when needing to monitor specific Temperature and/or Relative Humidity parameters.
- You can add multiple lines for each channel.
How to Add or Delete Reference Lines
Visit a Device to Add/Remove Reference Lines:Adding a Reference Line.
- On the Device Overview page, click on 'Reference Lines.'
- Click '+New Reference Line' to add a new line and follow the next steps.
- To Delete an existing Reference Line click 'Delete' or if you wish to change the value of the existing Reference Line, click 'Edit.'
Determine the Parameters:Input the Values needed.
- Select the Channel for the Reference Line.
- Determine the Value you want to set the Reference Line to.
- Click on 'Create' and then close out the popup window.