By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies.
Add or Delete a Location
About Adding or Deleting a Location
- Locations can allow users to control how devices in the account are organized by location and/or application (i.e. Laboratory, Refrigerators, Pharma Co., etc.)
- Locations can allow users to control user permissions that restrict a user to No Access, Read Only, or Manage Access to a Location.
- Locations is laid out in a Parent-Child relationship where the Account name (ie. Pharma Co.) is the super locations and locations can be created as well as adding sub-locations.
How to Add a Location
Adding a Location:Go to DicksonOne.com > Manage > Locations
- Select the Parent Location from the drop-down options on where your location should live
- Provide a Name for the Location (e.g. Cold Room Storage)
- Click Add Location
Rearrange and Delete Locations:To do that thing, you do this other thing.
- Hover over a location and click with the cursor to drag and move until it is arranged in the desired order
- Click Save Changes
- To delete a location click the x and then Save Changes