Activate a DicksonOne Account with an Activation Code
About Activating a DicksonOne Account
- Redeeming a subscription code will allow the account to adhere to the corresponding subscription features and length of the subscription
- Only the Account Owner(s) has access to the Billing page to redeem an activation code
- The activation code is received directly from a sales representative or through mail as an activation label
- If you have not already created your account you will need to sign up for one
How to Activate a Subscription
Renewing or Upgrading the Subscription
When renewing or upgrading a subscription the new subscription code will not go in to affect until the current subscription ends.
Redeeming the Subscription Code
Go to DicksonOne.com > Manage > Billing
- Input the 16-digit code in the Redeem Subscription box and click Redeem
- The Current Subscription will display the Subscription name along with information regarding the Expiration, Device Limit, Device Utilization, Data Retention, Sample Interval and Alarm Notifications
- The Subscription History will display prior subscriptions that have been applied to the account
You have activated your subscription and are ready to start utilizing all the features of DicksonOne.