This article applies to these plans:
Problem writing read/polling command to receiver
The Receiver is locked up and can not communicate with the PC.
- If running Windows XP, make sure service pack 3 is installed.
- Remove USB from Receiver for 5 seconds and reconnect. (Do not remove AC power)
- Wizard should see Receiver and show as connected.
- If he above steps fail, remove USB and AC power from Receiver
- Turn unit off and leave for 1 minute.
- Return Power (turn on and plug in AC) Plug back in USB NOTE: removing power may result in some lost data
Removing Power Removing power may result in some lost data
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or