This article applies to these plans:
Logger will not transmit data after being setup
Wizard software and the Repeater have been successfully installed, but the logger is not sending data. Please check the following:
- Do you have full administrative authority on the host PC? Limited PC security can prevent the PC from accepting communications from the logger. Contact your IT or network administrator for assistance.
- Is the Receiver connected? You should see connected in the lower right hand corner of the Wizard software main window.
- Have you gotten a lost transmission error? If the Logger is on, and the Receiver is connected but more than an hour has gone by without receiving logged data and no Lost Transmission alarm has appeared in the software, please do the following:
- Turn off the logger and shutdown the Wizard software. Leave the Receiver on and connected to the PC.
- Uninstall the Receiver using the Uninstalling Receiver instructions from section 6 of your manual. Turn off Receiver and disconnect USB.
- Uninstall the Wizard Software using the Uninstall instructions from section 6 of your manual.
- Uninstall the database. To uninstall the database, go to C:Program Files/dickson Delete the Wizard or Wirless folder. (If you are using MS Vista, you will find this file under Desktop/Computer/ Local C/ Users / your login ID/ AppData/ Local/ Virtual Store/ Program Files/ Dickson/ Dickson Wizard/)
- Using the setup instructions in your manual, reinstall the Wizard Software and Repeater. Once the Repeater is installed, open the software and follow the setup instructions for adding a logger.
Uninstall Database* THIS WILL DELETE ALL LOGGED DATA STORED IN THE DATABASE. IF YOU HAVE LOGGED DATA ON THIS DATABASE FROM THIS OR OTHER LOGGERS, SKIP THIS STEP.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or