This article applies to these plans:
After being sent in for calibration logger will not communicate
If the Receiver has installed and shows as connected, then please check the following:
- Make sure that the logger is off (on/off switch is slid to the left).
- From the Equipment Status Screen, in the Wizard software, right click on the logger and click on Edit.
- Select Setting Way – Near. If the logger is InAcive, change it to Active.
- Change the Sample Rate (a 1 second increase or decrease will do).
- Click on Save Changes and Start.
- When you turn the logger on, it should blink red three times and then begin to blink red frequently while it communicates with the Receiver.
- Click on OK.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or