This article applies to these plans:
Export the Device Data
About Exporting the Device Data
- The data that is collected by all touchscreens (TSB, TWE, and TWP) can be exported manually from the device
- The data will be exported as a CSV file to open with programs such as Excel
- Export all your temperature readings, relative humidity readings, etc.
Note Before exporting the device's data, ensure that the device is plugged into AC power and that you have a functioning USB with freed data storage.
How to Export the Device Data
On the device:
- Plug the USB stick to the USB port on the left side of the device
Getting to the Data Screen:
The USB Stick Icon will appear on the top right hand side of the screen once it is plugged in
- Click on the Settings Icon on the bottom right side of the screen
Stored Data Screen:
- Once the Device recognizes a USB stick, it will display USB flash drive is detected
- Click Save to USB to download the data
- The Device data can be deleted by clicking on Delete Tablet Data
Select the data that you would like exported.
- CSV (All channels) will include the data for current connected channels as well as previous channels that have been connected in the past
- CSV (Connected channels) will include only the data regarding only the current channels that are connected
- DicksonWare (All) will include the data for current connected channels as well as previous channels that have been connected in the past and is delivered as an .loj file
- DicksonWare (Displayed) will include only the data regarding only the current channels that are connected and is delivered as an .loj file
Note The DicksonWare file (loj file) allows a user to maintain 21CFR part 11 compliance between the Device and DicksonWare.
Save and Finish:
- Data saved successfully will be displayed if the data was downloaded to the USB stick successfully and you can press OK
Success The data can now be used on your PC computer by opening up the files in Excel, DicksonWare if you utilize the upload function, as well as uploading the data to DicksonOne if/as needed.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or