This article applies to these plans:
Upload Data from DicksonWare to DicksonOne
About Uploading Data from DicksonWare to DicksonOne
- Using the Legacy Upload feature on DicksonOne allows you to upload your data from DicksonWare to DicksonOne
- DicksonOne.com allows users to view data easily through a web browser instead of needing to have an application locally installed on a computer
- DicksonWare 2.0 Secured is a requirement for automatic uploads
- A DicksonOne account is required to use the feature and you can visit Create a DicksonOne Account to get started
How to Upload Data from DicksonWare to DicksonOne
After DicksonOne.com click +Register Device
- Click on Legacy Device
- Name the Device to match the Device’s Name in DicksonWare
- Select a location
- Provide the Model Number found in DicksonWare when you connect the logger to DicksonWare
- Provide the Serial Number
- Select the Display Time Zone
- Click Register Device to register the device
To do that thing, you do this other thing.
This is a Note I am a description. Click the edit button to change this text.
This is Dangerous I am a description. Click the edit button to change this text.
This is a Warning I am a description. Click the edit button to change this text.
This is a Success I am a description. Click the edit button to change this text.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or