This article applies to these plans:
Understand the Device Summary Data
About Understanding the Device Summary Data
- The Device Summary Data can provide users different viewing options for data based on time and captures information for each channel on a device
- Displays the Average, Minimum, Maximum, and Mean Kinetic Temp over a selected period of time
- Highlights Annotations and Comments as well that occurred on the device
How to Understand the Device Summary Data
On the Device Page:
Go to DicksonOne.com and click into a Device
- The Range toggle can be selected the range to display information on
- Users can also select a very specific time range to display data for (e.g., a long weekend, one particular day, hour, month, etc.)
- Metrics will be displayed per channel (these metrics are based on the date range selected from the previous steps)
- The Channel name can be edited to your liking (e.g. Ambient Room, Incubator 253, etc.)
- Annotations for Excursions are documented as well as annotations added by users
Key Terms on the Device Summary Data:
Mean Kinetic Temperature: A simplified way of expressing the overall effect of Temperature fluctuations during storage or transit of perishable goods.
Relative Humidity: The ratio of the partial pressure of water vapor in an air-water mixture to the saturated vapor pressure of water at a prescribed temperature.
Dew Point: The temperature where water begins to condense. The Dew Point is a water-to-air saturation temperature and is associated with Relative Humidity. A high Relative Humidity indicated that the Dew Point is closer to the current Air Temperature. A Relative Humidity of 100% indicated that the Dew Point is equal to the current Temperature and that the air is maximally saturated with water. When the Dew Point remains constant and Temperature increases, Relative Humidity Decreases.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or