This article applies to these plans:
Replacing the Sensor on a Device
About Replacing the Sensor on a Device
- To recalibrate your DicksonOne logger all you need to do is purchase a new Replaceable Sensor with the desired calibration
- You can calibrate by giving us a call at 630.543.3747 and a team member can walk you through your needs
- Swap out the old sensor for a new one with the following steps
How to Replace the Sensor
Section 1: Swapping out the Sensor
- Remove the existing Replaceable Sensor
- Plug in the new Replaceable Sensor
Success Replacing the sensors on devices can be quick and easy.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or