This article applies to these plans:
Delete an Alarm/Unapply Alarm Template from a Device
About Deleting an Alarm/Unapplying Alarm Template from a Device
- Though Alarms are very useful to receiving notifications, at times, deleting an alarm and creating a better suited alarm or alarm template can be useful
- This article will go over how to delete Custom Alarms or Unapply Alarm Templates
How to Delete an Alarm/Unapply Alarm Template from a Device
Found on a Device:
Go to DicksonOne.com > click into a Device > click on Alarms
- Click on Alarms to view the alarms that are applied to a device
- If an alarm was created on a device, it will show Custom Alarms
- If an Alarm Template was created it will show Alarm Templates
Deleting the Custom Alarm from a Device:
- Click Delete Alarm to delete the alarm from the device
- If you need to make changes to the alarm, you can edit the alarm by clicking Edit Alarm
- If you wish to temporarily unapply the custom alarm and not have the alarm be active, click Pause Alarm
Warning I an Alarm is deleted, it cannot be changed. However, a new alarm can be added. We recommend taking caution when using the Pause Alarm function since the alarm has to be activated again if Alerts/Notifications are expected.
Unapplying an Alarm Template from a Device:
- Click Unapply Template to remove the Alarm Template from the Device
- Unapplying the Template does not delete or alter the Alarm Template
- A template can be reapplied if it still exist and has not been deleted from Alarm Templates
- To Edit or Delete the Alarm Template, please go to DicksonOne.com > Manage > Alarm Templates
Success Alarms can be created and then deleted from a device, as well as alarm templates.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or