This article applies to these plans:
Credit Card Payment Failed – Stripe
About Credit Card Payments
- Your monthly credit card subscription will be cancelled after three consecutive failed payments
- If you see a failed payment, we recommend contacting your card issuer first to understand why the payment was not processed
- You can also update your credit card information as needed when a payment fails
- Please continue reading to learn more
Understanding Credit Card Payments
Section 1: When your payments have failed your subscription will be cancelled
Your monthly subscription paid using a Credit Card may be cancelled if the system has exhausted all attempts to process a payment.
- When the 1st payment attempt fails, the system will try again after 24 hours
- If the 2nd payment fails, the system will attempt again 24 hours from the last attempt
- If the 3rd payment fails, the system will automatically cancel your subscription
Section 2: What to do when your credit card payment fails
DicksonOne will automatically send a notification to the email tied to the Credit Card on DicksonOne when the first attempt fails. The system will also display a warning banner letting users know that your subscription has a failing payment. Please update your payment information.
- A failed payment is typically due to the card issuer not honoring the payment
- Please contact your card issuer as soon as possible to understand why a payment was failed
- You also have the option to update your credit card information to a new card by clicking Update Payment on the right so that your payment can be processed
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or