This article applies to these plans:
Change the Device Settings
About Changing the Device Settings
- Reconfiguring a Device(s) can be helpful to users if an SOP has new requirements, your sample interval needs to be updated, or more you can be accomplished in two different ways.
- Device Settings can be changed in bulk across one or more multiple devices in the Manage Devices page or on a single device by visiting a Device.
How to Change the Device Settings
Change the Settings for One or Multiple Devices at Once:
Go to DicksonOne.com > Manage > Devices
- Check the Box for the device(s) you would like to change the settings for OR if you want to change settings for all devices Check the Box next in Device Name
- The Settings window will pop up after selecting a device(s) and you can change each setting as needed.
- Click Apply Bulk Actions to [n] Devices.
- You will see a banner displayed the device count that was updated at the top.
Notice that the settings options provides a Company Default option The Company Default options are predetermined by the Account Owner of the DicksonOne account you are on. To learn more about Company Default Settings, please visit the DicksonOne Knowledge Base.
Changing the Settings on a Single Device:
Go to DicksonOne.com > click on a Device
- Click on the Device name you wish you change the settings for.
In the Device page.
- Click on Settings on the Device page
Options in the Settings Page
- Starting with Location, you can change any settings provided for the device.
- Be sure to click Save at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a blue banner at the top of the page ‘Device updated’ when the changed went through.
Notice that the settings options provides a Company Default option The Company Default options are predetermined by the Account Owner of the DicksonOne account you are on. To learn more about Company Default Settings, please visit our DicksonOne How-to Articles.
Success You can now reconfigure the device settings to your needs in two different ways!
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or