This article applies to these plans:
Apply an Alarm Template to a Device
About Applying an Alarm Template
- If you have already set up an alarm template, the next thing to do is to apply the template to a device.
- There are two ways to do this. The first, which will be covered in this article, is to apply an alarm template to a single device. The second option is to apply an alarm template to multiple devices at once.
How to Apply an Alarm Template to a Device
- From a device’s page, select the Alarm Icon
- Click Select Template
- Choose the desired template from the drop-down list
- Select the applicable channels
Applicable Channels All alarm conditions will be applied to the channels they relate to and are available on the device
- Click Preview Template to see which conditions will be applied to which alarms
- Click Add these Alarms to add the template to the device.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or