This article applies to these plans:
Activating your DicksonOne account with an Activation Code
- If you have already purchased your DicksonOne subscription, you will have received an account activation code in one of two ways:
- If you worked directly with a sales representative, your code will be emailed to you directly right away.
- If you have purchased the devices and subscription via a web order, an activation label with the subscription code will be mailed to you.
How to Redeem your Subscription
Confirm the subscription is what you ordered:
Upon receiving the activation label, before activating your account make sure all of the plan information on the label matches what you ordered:
Plan Duration – This is the length of time (in years) of how long your plan will remain active. It starts the day you activate your account with the code.
Name of Subscription Plan – This simply acts as a reference to the name of the plan you’ve purchased.
SKU and Maximum Loggers – This is the SKU for the plan you purchased as well as the maximum number of loggers you can add to your account with the subscription tier you purchased.
Activation Code – This is the unique 16-digit activation code you’ll use to activate your account so that you can enjoy the maximum benefits of DicksonOne.
Activating Your DicksonOne Subscription:
1. If you haven’t already created your account (instructions) you’ll need to sign up for one (registration page).
2. Once your account is set up, go to the Manage tab and select the “Billing” option.
- There’s a step 1
- Then there’s a step 2
- Then there’s a step 3
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or