This article applies to these plans:
Activate a DicksonOne Account with an Activation Code
About Activating a DicksonOne Account
- Redeeming a subscription code will allow the account to adhere to the corresponding subscription features and length of the subscription
- Only the Account Owner(s) has access to the Billing page to redeem an activation code
- The activation code is received directly from a sales representative or through mail as an activation label
- If you have not already created your account you will need to sign up for one
How to Activate a Subscription
Renewing or Upgrading the Subscription When renewing or upgrading a subscription the new subscription code will not go in to affect until the current subscription ends.
Redeeming the Subscription Code
Go to DicksonOne.com > Manage > Billing
- Input the 16-digit code in the Redeem Subscription box and click Redeem
- The Current Subscription will display the Subscription name along with information regarding the Expiration, Device Limit, Device Utilization, Data Retention, Sample Interval and Alarm Notifications
- The Subscription History will display prior subscriptions that have been applied to the account
Success You have activated your subscription and are ready to start utilizing all the features of DicksonOne.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or