This article applies to these plans:
Device Will Not Communicate With PC
Requirements and Troubleshooting
The minimum PC requirements are listed below:
- SM101, SM125, TM121 & TM125 – DW99 184.108.40.206 or higher
- SM150, SM175 – DW99 220.127.116.11 or higher
- Is the Data Logger functioning otherwise? Make sure battery is still good and working properly.
- Is the correct COM port selected? Try another available COM port connection on back of PC. If this is the first time attempting to communicate on this PC, or if new software or programs have been installed since the logger was last used, try installing the software on another PC (not a laptop).
- Has the communication speed (baud rate) been changed? It should be set on ADAPTIVE. Check Com port allocations in the PC’s Device Manager, make sure the COM port you’re trying to use is not “reserved” for something else.
- Make sure the download cable is not physically defective.
This is a Note I am a description. Click the edit button to change this text.
This is Dangerous I am a description. Click the edit button to change this text.
This is a Warning I am a description. Click the edit button to change this text.
This is a Success I am a description. Click the edit button to change this text.
Still need help?
Call 630.543.3747 today or