- Alarm Type Phone Call, SMS Text, Email, Audible
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -22.0 to 160.0F (-30.0 to 71.0C)
- Antenna Type External
- Approvals RoHS, FCC Part 15 Compliance, CE
- Battery Life (Avg) 72 hours
- Calibration Options N100 , N300, N400, & N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Data Capacity 32,000 (Backup)
- Digital Display Yes
- Dimensions 1.7 x 4.25 x 4.25in
- Download Type Wireless
- Enclosure Black; ABS Plastic Clam Shell
- IP Rating 21
- Included Accessories USB Cable, 4 AA Batteries, Replaceable Sensor
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mount (With Keyhole)
- Note on Alarm Type Alarms can be created for scenarios where the readings are outside a given range, communication has been lost, or the batteries are low. All paid accounts are eligible to receive email and SMS text alarm notifications.
- PC Requirements DicksonOne.com can be accessed from any Windows, Mac, or Linux PC/Laptop using Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9. WiFi loggers need a Windows PC with .Net 4.0 or newer for initial configuration. WiFi loggers are compatible with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 Personal security protocols.
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL fittings available)
- Power Status Indicator Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED
- Radio Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Remote Probe Dimensions Houses thermistor sensor in polycarbonate plastic; 1.5″ x 0.5″ (1.25cm x 4.5cm)
- Remote Sensor Length Optional 10 ft extension cable (up to 3 extension cables can be added without sacrificing accuracy)
- Remote Sensor Type 1 Field Replaceable Digital Temperature Sensor
- Response Time 30 Seconds to 63% of Full Scale
- Sample Interval User Selectable from: 60 seconds, 90 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour
- Software Options All DicksonOne Data Loggers must be connected to a DicksonOne subscription to function correctly.
- Storage Conditions -22.0 to 122.0F (-30.0 to 50.0C)
- Storage Conditions RH 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.2F from 20.0 to 122.0F 1.8F (+/-1.0C from -30.0 to 50.0C 1.0C)
- Temperature Range -22.0 to 122.0F (-30.0 to 50.0C)
- Temperature Range Note Range can be increased to -40 to 185F with use of extension cable
- Temperature Sensor Type Field Replaceable Digital Temperature Sensor
- Unit Weight 3 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
WFT20 – WiFi Temperature Data Logger
DicksonOne automatically collects temperature and humidity data and delivers it to where you are. Easily set alarms and track trends without wasting time collecting charts or downloading data. Let DicksonOne be proactive about your data so you don’t have to!
- Access your data from any internet connected device, anywhere!
- Multiple locations – monitor 1 point of 1000’s
- Scaleable to any number of loggers
- Easy-to-use interface
- Email & SMS Text Alerts
- Secure Data
- Select Models are RS compatible
Note: DicksonOne Data Loggers require a DicksonOne subscription to function correctly.
To view more about the DicksonOne platform visit: DicksonOne.com