- Alarm Type Phone Call, SMS Text, Email, Audible
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -22.0 to 160.0F (-30.0 to 71.0C)
- Approvals RoHS, CE
- Battery Backup 4 AA Batteries
- Battery Life (Avg) 72 hours
- Cable Details CAT5e Ethernet
- Cable Length 6.0ft
- Calibration Options N100 , N300, N400, & N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature
- Data Capacity 32,000 (Backup)
- Digital Display Yes
- Dimensions 1.7 x 4.25 x 4.25in
- Download Type Ethernet (Automatic)
- Enclosure Black; ABS Plastic Clam Shell
- IP Rating 21
- Included Accessories Ethernet, AC Adapter, 1-Probe with Glycol Bottle, 4 AA Batteries
- Mounting Options Free Standing or Wall Mount (With Keyhole)
- Note on Alarm Type Alarms can be created for scenarios where the readings are outside a given range, communication has been lost, or the batteries are low. All paid accounts are eligible to receive email and SMS text alarm notifications.
- PC Requirements DicksonOne.com can be accessed from any Windows, Mac, or Linux PC/Laptop using Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9. WiFi loggers need a Windows PC with .Net 4.0 or newer for initial configuration. WiFi loggers are compatible with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 Personal security protocols.
- Power Cord 6 ft
- Power Source 120 to 240 VAC, 12 VDC (INTL fittings available)
- Power Source Input AC 100-240 0.5V 60/50 Hz
- Power Source Output DC 9V, 1A
- Power Status Indicator Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED
- Remote Sensor Length 6 ft (up to 3 extension cables can be added without sacrificing accuracy)
- Response Time 30 Seconds to 63% of Full Scale
- Sample Interval User Selectable from: 60 seconds, 90 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour
- Software Options All DicksonOne Data Loggers must be connected to a DicksonOne subscription to function correctly.
- Storage Conditions -22.0 to 122.0F (-30.0 to 50.0C)
- Storage Conditions RH 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Temperature Accuracy +/-0.9F from -58.0 to 68.0F (+/-0.5C from -50.0 to 20.0C); +/-1.2F from 69.0 to 122.0F (+/-0.7C from 21.0 to 50.0C)
- Temperature Accuracy (Remainder of Range) +/-1.8F (+/-1C) from 123-158F (51-70C)
- Temperature Range -55.0 to 122.0F (-48.0 to 50.0C)
- Temperature Sensor Type Field Replaceable with Thermistor hard wired to PBC, submersible tip sealed in leak-proof glycol bottle Glycol will freeze at -55F
- Unit Weight 3 lbs
- Units/Pkg 1
ENT21 – Ethernet Vaccine Temperature Data Logger
DicksonOne automatically collects temperature and humidity data and delivers it to where you are. Easily set alarms and track trends without wasting time collecting charts or downloading data. Let DicksonOne be proactive about your data so you don’t have to.
- Access your data from any internet connected device, anywhere!
- Multiple locations – monitor 1 point or 1000’s
- Scaleable to any number of loggers
- Easy-to-use interface
- Email & SMS Text Alerts
- Secure Data
- Select Models are RS compatible
Note: DicksonOne Data Loggers require a DicksonOne subscription to function correctly.
To view more about the DicksonOne platform visit: DicksonOne.com